April 27, 2010 -- Tucson, AZ -- Visitors to the CARF International website, www.carf.org, will find a new, fresh look with more interactive features that are easier to read and navigate.
CARF International is a nonprofit, global accreditor of health and human services. The website is a key part of the accreditor's customer service and communication with the public.
"We listened to our customers and to persons who already visit our website when we recrafted the CARF web experience," said Brian J. Boon, Ph.D., president and CEO of CARF. "It's important that people are able to easily engage in dialogue with us. It's also essential that web visitors are able to easily find the information they're seeking. The redesigned website will enhance our capabilities to refresh content and quickly respond to our customers' information needs."
Website visitors can explore their areas of interest by visiting the public, service providers, or payers landing pages (payers are insurers, governmental regulatory agencies, and other third-party funders).
Among its many improvements, the redesigned CARF website encourages visitors to:
- Find a CARF-accredited provider by keywords of services offered, geographic region, or age group and special population.
- Access a variety of resources, such as guides to services created by International Advisory Council organizations and externally published articles written by CARF staff members.
- Find and register for CARF training events by area of accreditation and event type or view events by month.
- Easily communicate with CARF through streamlined contact forms tailored to each visitor's needs.
- Subscribe to CARF news and newsletters using RSS.
From the home page, visitors can take guided tours of the redesigned website based on whether they are consumers, service providers, or payers.
CARF uses the Ektron CMS400.NET to develop and manage content of its website.
# # #
4/27/2010 12:05:00 AM